Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Cornflour Side Effects



SURF LIFE.
These days surfing on the net, that is leaving me by the endless connections that lead me to long sections of tubular waves, magical and intense deep blue end of the hit face of a radiant and bright flash, finding a wonderful magazine: http://www.revistanamaste.com/inteligencia-sistemica . From there I extracted a revealing story to the beach, which in my opinion you can give each interpretation you need ... for what we always see our reality through our filters, our perceptions and beliefs ... "Everything is under the eye of the beholder."
this cautionary tale I hope you enjoy it and we can Surf Life .... Eric Mesa

A story for the beach

Make surf life


One day, passing through a country not so long ago, was on a road that ran along a beach near infinite . In fact, the whole country seemed to be made of a road and a beach. All the inhabitants of the country spent the day at the beach.

As I approached, I noticed something curious. Nobody was in the sand. All were in the water, which reached to the waist. But not swim, were standing, rights and stiff as sticks.

found this very strange behavior. I went and asked one of these people why he was there.
Hope next wave she said.
Ah! Why, I asked myself.
to resist what is best!
But why?
Because that is how it has to do!

The next wave came. The man who had answered his muscles tensed to face. The wave splashed and almost threw him, but stood firm. He stood at the expense of great effort. See? I resisted! I said, exhausted but happy victory.

immediately, resumed his position and prepared to face the next wave. This was bigger than the last. The man lost his balance and swallowed a lot of salt water. Almost drowned, but luckily got back to his feet just in time for the next wave. So spent the day.

Wave after wave after the man was becoming more tense, harder, tighter. After a time, even sensed my presence and listened to my questions. He devoted all his energy on preparing to face the next wave.

And this man was not alone with this strange behavior: there were hundreds, thousands, millions who had set a target to resist the waves at all costs.

The waves did not seem to worry about the attitude of men. They went tirelessly happening. Small, medium or large depending on the weather and wind but no worry at all the strange behavior of people who had decided to address them.

a while I was intrigued by this practice. What is the interest in getting hard against the waves? Expose " that one is stronger than them? "To state that one is solid? "Demonstrate your will? "Demonstrate your ability to cope? He did not understand the meaning of this habit. I only saw people who spent their time running. To me, the stranger it was obvious that could only be exhausted to death. The waves have always existed and will exist long after the demise of their opponents. So what was the point of sticking to them?

addition, when men had the impression of dominating the wave, it was always a small wave. Then, the following could be much larger. In any case, his game did not seem in any way fun. No one smiled at this beach: everyone gritted his teeth and waited for the next shock that would soon occur.

shook my head and I felt a little sorry for these people who wasted his life in a pointless struggle and lost up front. If all is well in this country, maybe I'd better go a little further ... Nobody has the time or energy to talk about something else than the struggle that has become normal for them.

was going to return my route when I saw farther into the sea, gentevisiblemente different. Did not face the waves. Iban to meet him. They had a small table, swam in the direction of the wave, rose slightly on the table and carried away by the wave. Unlike the others, there was not any stiffness in them but a lot of flexibility. No attitude of struggle but a form of symbiosis. No fixed their attention on the wave, but that came off an open presence at all times. And the most important difference was that seemed to take an intense pleasure where others were just exhausted.

One
They realized that the observed and drifted up to me. You seem interested in what we do with the waves. I explained that I surfed life. For that only require a table not too big, not being afraid of the waves, learn a little technique, be open to change, be flexible and able to adapt to the intensity of each moment making decisions involving his own responsibility.

is very different from the attitude of the people close to the beach, I said.
Totally! They are stuck against wave and accompany us, they are whipped by the waves and let us raise ... And look closely: Are exactly the same wave!


I was surprised that so few people enjoy the waves, that so many people preferred to be stiff rather go with the flow, become rather iron statues of living beings.

What has a name, this practice? I asked, very interested.

With the waves of truth, that is called Surf ... In real life, it's called Intelligence.

0 comments:

Post a Comment